Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sex and the Single Cat Mama, Part II

Early on in this blog, I documented the trials and tribulations of dating as a single cat mama. The video below, "Single White Feline," encapsulates it perfectly.

I think my Recurring Gentleman Caller (RGC) would agree that this has been pretty much his experience -- times seven.

His stuff has been shed on, slept on, walked on, clawed on, peed on, and puked on.

He has had his dinner time, leisure time, work time, sports time, sleep time and romantic time interrupted by the calls of feline nature.

And still he stays put.

I keep hoping that he and the cats will grow on each other. As it is they manage to co-exist. And that is enough. I realize that I have found that rare, one-in-a-million guy.

I think the cats recognize it, too, or they wouldn't still be trying to get rid of him.

Now watch the video. Bat Sh** Crazy. I love it.




Video via BBC Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment