Sunday, May 3, 2009

What Is it About a Hair Cut?

There is defnitely something about spring that makes you feel frisky. My cats are feeling it for sure. Every night it's kitty gymnastics, and guess who gets a front seat to the show? I enjoy their antics, but I kind of wish they would limit their Flying Wallenda demonstrations to the daylight hours. Mama's getting on in years and needs every bit of beauty sleep she can get!

Speaking of beauty, I'm feeling kind of sassy with the warmer weather myself. Got my hair bobbed Saturday, and there's something about that little extra bit of breeze on your neck that makes you feel kind of sexy -- like breaking out the big swingy earrings, the strappy heels, the bright nail polish and lip gloss to match. Red is my go-to color.

In fact, I just love red in general. My signature flower here at the house are red geraniums. So pretty against the white house and green lawn and very European. Don't they look great?

No comments:

Post a Comment